Ski Season Returns Without Reservation System, But Will Include Other Safety Policices
The ski season is upon us and the big news is that there will be no mountain reservation system this season meaning the lifts and gondolas will load at normal capacity, hooray! We hope you’re as excited as we are to hit the slopes, but to keep everyone safe, we summarized a few here to get you started, but please go to the Breck website to learn more about the policies that will be in place this year.
- There will not be a mountain reservation system this season and lifts and gondolas will load at normal capacity
- Face coverings will not be required outdoors but will be required in indoor settings
- Guests will be required to book a reservation to eat at many of the on-mountain restaurants using the Time to Dine reservation service. However, there will be less restriction on restaurant capacity, allowing quicker wait times.
- Guests ages 12 and over will be required to show proof of COVID-19 vaccinations to dine at our indoor, on-mountain quick-service (cafeteria-style) restaurants.
- All transactions will be cashless unless otherwise required by local law.
See the full list and greater detail on the Breck website.