Top Things to Do in Breckenridge in March
As the snow begins to melt and the sun starts shining a bit brighter, March is a great time to visit Breckenridge, Colorado. Whether you’re looking for outdoor adventures, cultural events, or simply a relaxing getaway, there’s plenty to do in this charming, mountain town.
Experience the Best of Breckenridge in March with The Lodge at Breckenridge
If you’re looking for a place to stay that offers stunning views, luxurious amenities, and a prime location, look no further than The Lodge at Breckenridge. Here are some of the top things to do in Breckenridge this March, with The Lodge as your basecamp:
1. Skiing and Snowboarding: While some ski resorts begin winding down in March, Breckenridge is still going strong. With over 2,900 acres of skiable terrain and 187 trails, you’ll have plenty of options for hitting the slopes. Plus, The Lodge offers a complimentary shuttle service making it easier for you to get to your skiing destination and back.
2. Snowshoeing and Cross-Country Skiing: If you’re looking for a quieter way to explore the snowy landscape, try snowshoeing or cross-country skiing. The Lodge offers complimentary use of snowshoes and poles, giving you access to all the amenities you need to hit the slopes.
3. St. Patrick’s Day Celebrations: Don’t forget to wear green for good luck! St. Patrick’s Day in Breckenridge is filled with celebrations all week long. Be on the lookout for events around town during your visit.
4. Relax at The Lodge: Of course, sometimes the best vacation is one where you can just unwind and enjoy the amenities of your hotel. The Lodge at Breckenridge offers a range of options for relaxation, including a hot tub, an in-room fireplace, and spa services if you’re looking to warm up after a day of being in the snow. Learn more about our new and renovated rooms.
5. Ice Skating: Rent skates and glide across the ice at the Stephen C. West Ice Arena in downtown Breckenridge.
6. Dog Sledding: Experience the thrill of dog sledding with a guided tour through the mountains.
7. Hot Springs: Unwind in the natural hot springs that Breckenridge is known for. The Lodge at Breckenridge has its own private outdoor hot tub with stunning views of the mountains.
8. Shopping and Dining: Breckenridge’s downtown area is filled with charming boutiques, art galleries, and restaurants. The Lodge at Breckenridge has its own on-site restaurant, Traverse, which serves seasonal cuisine made with locally sourced ingredients.
No matter what you choose to do in Breckenridge this March, The Lodge at Breckenridge is the perfect place to call home during your stay. With its stunning views, new and renovated rooms, and luxurious amenities, you’ll be able to recharge and enjoy all that this Colorado Rocky Mountain town has to offer.