We are so happy to reopen our doors to the public and can’t wait to see all of you again!
- Brown Bag Breakfast is available at the Front Desk from 7-10am every morning
- Coffee is available in the guestrooms only; no public coffee service
- Cash free property
- Daily Housekeeping Services are not being offered
- These areas will be closed during the month of June:
- Traverse Restaurant and Bar
- Fitness Center
- Hot Tubs
- Shuttle Service – Local transportation is available with some restrictions.
- Alpine Spa is fully open (excluding facials)
- Market – Our market area is open serving prepackages snacks, frozen items, beverages, beer, wine and hard seltzers.
- Events – are limited to 10ppl only. Please contact our sales department for more information on our smaller elopement options for June. We are still booking wedding and group events as usual throughout the rest of the summer [email protected]
SAFETY IS OUR TOP PRIORITY
Safety is the number one priority for Guest Services and The Lodge at Breckenridge. As the Centers for Disease Control and World Health Organization continues to monitor the spread of the COVID-19 Virus (“Coronavirus”), we are reminding our guests of best practices to keep everyone safe and healthy. Guest Services has many practices in place to protect guests and employees.
Guest Services is following in line with Summit County and Town of Breckenridge policies as follows:
- Be Kind – We’re honored that you made the decision to join us. Our community has new practices that you might not be accustomed to, but are in place for everyone’s safety and health. Please be kind to those working so hard to keep us safe.
- Wear Facial Coverings – State, county and community public health orders require you to wear a mask to protect yourself and others where six feet of physical distance cannot be maintained. That includes inside businesses, restaurants, around town and on the trails. When you are in Breckenridge, you are a part of our community. You wearing a mask protects us, and us wearing a mask protects you. Many businesses in town are selling facial coverings.
- Quarantine – Breckenridge asks all visitors to be free of any symptoms consistent with COVID-19 for 10 days prior to arrival. If you develop symptoms while visiting, please isolate yourself and consult a healthcare provider immediately.
- Physical Distancing – For everyone’s health and safety please provide at least six feet of space between you and others. If six feet cannot be maintained, be prepared with a facial covering.
- Be Clean – Practice good hygiene and wash your hands when visiting to limit exposure from others in the community. Dispose of single-use trash in a respectful manner to keep Breckenridge clean.
- Know Before You Go – Check with your lodging or activity provider as guidance changes periodically.
- Summit County Protocols
- Summit County – Amended and Restate Standing Public Health Order Regarding the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Summit County Business Social Distancing Protocol – English Version | Spanish Version