The directions given from MapQuest, Google, and similar programs are not correct and will take you on a very difficult road.
Directions From the North and East of Breckenridge
- As you arrive in Breckenridge from the North, continue on Main Street until you reach the final stoplight on the South end of town. There will be a gas station on your right-hand side.
- Take a left at this light; the sign will read Boreas Pass Road to the left, Broken Lance Road to the right.
- Continue up Boreas Pass Road for 2.2 miles. The Lodge at Breckenridge will be on the right-hand side.
- There are two Overlook Drives. Turn on the second one which is marked by The Lodge emblem.
- The closest major airport is Denver International Airport (airport code DEN), located 107 miles west of Breckenridge, about a 2-hour drive.
- For those who do not wish to rent a car or drive to The Lodge at Breckenridge, the Summit Express offers transfers from Denver Airport.